WE ARE LOOKING FOR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT COORDINATOR – Be the backbone of our remote team!
We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Virtual Assistant Coordinator to lead and support our growing team of virtual assistants. As a Virtual Assistant Coordinator, you will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating the day-to-day operations of our remote team to ensure our clients receive top-notch service.
- Attend and coordinate team building events in the region
- Work with local vendors to obtain the best service and pricing on event goods
- Assist newly onboarded Virtual Assistants and conduct pre-orientation to set proper expectations
- Ensure timely communication with assigned VAs through Touchbase sessions
- Conduct debriefing sessions and provide guidelines for people on the bench
- Coordinate and monitor the progress of Virtual Assistants under the Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) Program
- Track and check VA task lists and task processes
- Build long-term relationships with Virtual Assistants
- Assist in ensuring site readiness and communicate with building administration/maintenance on internet/power issues
- Maintain inventory of all office equipment and furniture and ensure they are in good condition
- Ensure there is ample and sufficient stock of supplies in the office and oversee the cleaning and inventory of coffee and water
- Maintain petty cash balance and reconcile at the end of each month
- Perform other functions that may be assigned from time to time
- If you are an experienced and motivated Virtual Assistant Coordinator with strong leadership skills and an eye for detail, we encourage you to apply. This is a remote, graveyard shift position with a starting salary of 30,000. Join our dynamic team today and be part of our mission to provide exceptional service to our clients!
- Strong leadership skills and experience in team management
- Proven ability to create and implement plans to improve team performance
- Experience in office works and coordinator related jobs from any industry is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and on a flexible schedule
- Working knowledge of Google Workspace (formerly, G Suite)
- Experience in event planning and coordination is preferred
- Training experience is a plus
- Must be based on these following cities in the Philippines: Dumaguete, Butuan City, Zamboanga City, Legazpi City, General Santos, CDO, Batangas, Bacolod, and Cebu.
Wanted to learn more about this Job?
Awesome Perks and Benefits awaits you once hired!
Apply now and be part of our Awesome Team!
You may send your applications to: [email protected].